Blackwolfx99's Home Page

Blackwolfx99's Home Page

Learn more about me and what I love!

We welcome you to enjoy reading about others!

Life in the Clan

blackwolfx99
    Admin
    Admin

Thunderclan
    Thunderclan:

Life in the Clan

Post by blackwolfx99 on Fri May 08, 2015 5:16 pm

Blackpelt: The dark tom gaze around camp with his icy blue eyes. He spotted Whispersong and trotted towards her. "Greetings, I am Blackpelt, deputy of this clan. And don't mine HummingStar, shes just irritated that they are little high ranks"He flicked his tail and gazed over to the warrior's den.Whispersong : " Oh it's fine " She meowed. Her tail flicked. (sorry so short tired)Leopard: Mumblepaw slowly and carefully padded out of the apprentice's den, washing his paws and running them over his ears and head. He sat his head up, narrowing his eyes and gazing around the empty camp of ThunderClan, noticing the Leader's den he forced his head inside and quietly mewed. "Hummingstar?" Mumblepaw had a bit of a nervous-sounding tiny mew. "Do you know when I'll get a mentor?.." His words drifted off into a whisper, afraid he would get fussed at for bothering the leader.Hummingstar: The Thunderclan leader turned her irritated gaze towards the other she-cat. "I am Hummingstar. The leader of ThunderClan." She responded. It caused her to wonder if this cat was even a part of her Clan. "Whispersong, huh? I've never heard of you. Are you, by any chance, a spy from another Clan?" She's probably a spy from RiverClan. Those no good fish-eaters. I always knew they were going to be trouble. She turned her gaze towards her deputy, growing more annoyed that her deputy had spoken for her. "I can defend my own battles, Blackpelt." In a calmer voice she added, "Besides, I'm not irritated from the lack of ranks. I'm irritated at RiverClan. The Sunningrocks are on our territory now. Why can't they just back off?" Her tail lashed in annoyance until Mumblepaw spoke to her. She seemed to be a lot kinder to younger cats since she mewed in a friendly voice, "I'm still looking for a candidate. Don't worry, it shouldn't be too long now."Leopard: Feeling disrespectful to have just barge into his leader's den while she was busy, he gave a curt nod slowly and padded out back into the clearing. Resting his paws down on the smooth surface of ThunderClan camp he glared around, keeping quiet.Whispersong : " No I am not a spy" Whispersong meowed boldly. Her furry tail twitched lightly.Whispersong : Her long whiskers twitched. Her sight held on the cat "and I do not wish to fight at all i rather be peacefull" she meowed. sun that was not being hidden by large clouds was rather bright.Whispersong : " Just to let you know starclan wants me to be your medicine cat " Whispersong meowed " I got a prophecy from starclan about it " the silver tabby explained.Hummingstar: The leader watched as the apprentice slipped out of the Den. She would have to keep her eyes open for a suitable mentor. But whom? None of the Clans had very many cats at the moment. Probably due to that terrible sickness (it's greencough but they don't label it that yet) that had spread through all the Clans. Hummingstar just hoped that they didn't come across any of that anytime soon. As the silver tabby spoke again, Hummingstar's ears turned to her in interest. "Really...?" She meowed to her. It didn't appear as though she was lying. Besides, how could she possibly know who StarClan was? "What is your name? Where do you come from?" She asked curiously.Whispersong : " Well my name is Whispersong and I came from a barn along way away but now I am a normal loner that lives just outside the clan territory" The Silver tabbu meowed. her tail flicked lightly.Blackpelt: The black tom bowed in apologises before curling his tail over his paws and listening to the two females talk. He mumbled"Riverclan. They think their the best." He lashed his tail at the thought. His ear flicked as a bird flew overhead, he flicked his tail at the words of Whispersong and her prophecy. He keep silent and dug his claws in the ground at the thought of river clan. Those fish eaters! He breathed out and calmed down be fore returning his gaze to the cats.Hummingstar: Her ears perked in interest as she listened to her. Well, this cat had surely belonged to a Clan at one point. She heard whispers about a kit named Whisperkit disappearing a while ago... could this be her? If so, then she had returned to her home! If not, then Hummingstar would still accept her. Clearly she wasn't making any of this up. "Yes, I agree Blackpelt. They are a bit too proud. They're almost as bad as ShadowClan." The only major difference was that RiverClan was easier to talk to.Whispersong : The feline remembered being in this clan when she was a small little kit. Her pale green eyes kept on the tortoiseshell leader. The tabby let in a short breath of air trying not to be disrespectful.Blackpelt: His gaze broke as he looked a Hummingstar. Yes there was a missing kit before, but could it be? Perhaps. He remember Whispering's green eyes. It must be her! He remember the day when she had disappeared. "Welcome home then,"he said and bowed slightly. He glanced at Hummingstar and saw she was nodded slightly at Whisperingsong.Whispersong : " Thank you " Whispersong replyed gently, dipping her head back to the deputy. Her long sleek tail laid flat on the hard ground.Blackpelt: Whipersong sorry I forgotWhispersong : (Its okay)Blackpelt: He nodded, his blue gaze drifted to the fresh kill pile. "Will you come with a hunting patrol?"He asked and sniffed the air. Mouse, vole, bird. A good scent. He sniff once more before catching a whiff something. What could it be? He sniffed again and knew that a adder was near."I smell an adder!"He yowled and bolted out of the leader's den. He sniffed and followed its scent before coming across a pile of rocks. The perfect place for a adder to hide in. He hissed as an adder slithered out. With a swift bite he bit into the adder's body. The adder hissed and whirled around to bit him. He twisted in midair as he jumped and aimed his bit to its neck. He landed hard and bit into its neck. Blood gushed out, but the adder fell limp. He realized he could have been killed. No, its worth the clan. He dropped the adder and buried it. No venom is going into some curious appearance.Blackpelt: Blood gushed out, as the adder fell limp.*Whispersong : Her eyes turned to slits. The feline followed him " are you hurt? " She asked nicely as she could. Her ears flattened.Blackpelt: He shook his head,"Im fine, though I did get a scratch from one of those mouse brained rocks." He hissed at the rocks and returned to whispersong. "I'll come to your den. He padded over to the medicine cats den and pushed into it. He stood in the middle of the den, his black pelt glistened in the faded light and his piercing blue gaze followed Whispersong. He waited as she picked a herb and started to apply it to his wound.Whispersong : She moved into the med den ant grabbed some fresh cobwebs, carefully. The silver tabby padded towards the deputy and layed the cobweb on the scratch " there that should be better now " she meowed to the deputy calmly.Blackpelt: He nodded his thanks and padded out of the den, into the warriors den. He laid down and buried his muzzle into his paws. He sighed and drifted into a deep sleep. He dreamed of Hummingstar dying and him trying desperately to stop the bleeding. He fliched in his sleep. In his dream he listened to his leader's last words,"Be brave, it is my time, now it is your time to lead my clan."He yowled in grief and Mousefur, the killer of Hummingstar walked into view. Before Blackepelt could attack he woke with a jerk. He buried his head into his fur, knowing that that day would happen, Hummingstar would die and he would have to lead the clan. He sighed and pushed the dream away. He padded out into the clearing and called a greeting to Whispersong as she walked into her den. He couldn't stop thinking about the day that Hummingstar would day. No, I mustn't think about such things. He dug his claws into the ground and moved into the forest to hunt.Whispersong : Whispersong greeted the black tom whom was the deputy. Her eye sight moved onto the herbs that she had been sorting and putting away. But by the way he looked Whispersong knew that something was wrong.Smolderingpetals: The lilac siamese gracefully bounded into the camp, holding a few shrews in her jaws. Slowly setting them down onto the pile, her playful emerald eyes glinted in the morning sunlight, although she was nervously padding away from the fresh-kill pile, her appetite drained from her entirely. Reasons, she didn't know, but it was probably because she had been out near the Riverclan border, especially with all the tensions with Sunningrocks and such. Shrugging the feeling off, she settled down upon her haunches, her eyes closing in thought. Well, I didn't get hurt.... But you could've. Added a voice in her head, and of course, she couldn't argue, because it was true.Blackpelt: The black tom's blue gaze drifted to the new siamese. "Greetings, what is your name?" He asked. "I don't believe I asked you to hunt. Next time tell me and I will come or another warrior will come."He meowed and gazed at her with his icy gaze, waiting for an answer. "Though, I thank you for hunting for us." He flicked his tail and waited.Smolderingpetals: The she cat turned her head to the sable coloured tom. "Me? Well, I mean, I'm Sunswan, shouldn't you have known?" She meowed, and tilted her head as he questioned her hunting and such. "Well...I was quite bored in camp, so I decided to just go, at least to be some use to the clan." She responded firmly. She wouldn't let any cat question her, at least, not where or why she had left. Plus, she hadn't exactly been doing anything in the clan, which only left her to go hunting. She stared at him with her rounded blue-green eyes, as if asking what could possibly be wrong with hunting alone.Whispersong : The silver tabby slipped out of the dark fern tunnel. Her pale green eyes on the deputy and a strange new siamese. The feline slithered to beside Blackpelt " Who is this? " Whispersong asked. Her tail twitched lightly. " Well whatever your name is greetings and welcome to the clan" the medicine cat meowed warmly to the newcomer as she knew they were open to newcomers as there was not many cats at this time.Blackpelt: He narrowed his eyes,"Well first off, if you get attacked you can have a partner and you get more prey. He dipped his head slightly to Whispersong,"This is Sunswan. She should learn to tell someone before disappearing. Sunswan, tell me when you go hunting. I will allow you to hunt alone, however if I don't know where you are, I could send a search party. That causes issues."He flicked his tail and waited for their responses.Whispersong : She gave a slight head dip back to Blackpelt " Yes it is very dangerous even if you are a warrior to leave and not tell anyone " She meowed as she did agree of what Blackpelt said. Her tail brushed along the ground. The medicine cat's pale green eyes sparkled brightly in the sunlight that was there. Her silver tabby marked paw lifted up a tiny bit.Smolderingpetals: She she-cat stared at them, a tiny bit of anger raising up and fluttering about in her heart. They were humiliating her... it seemed as if the two were attempting to take a crack at her. Well, whatever it was they were trying, they wqeren't doing too much of a great job. "Hmmph. I can defend myself if I need to, you need not worry about me. She tapped her tail on the ground as if to prove herself. "I can go on ahead and be perfectly fine, and I mean, it was quite obvious I was leaving to go hunting." She replied, keeping her calm demeanor.Blackpelt: He sighed,"I understand you might think we are laughing at you, however we only care for your safety. I also have a job to take are of my clan, being deputy. You will learn in time that I am not what you think I am now."His gazed softened at his own words as he remember the time when his father had told him this. Until then, he was selfish and head strong. He was head strong when he needed to be, but he has become wise after learning first hand how things go. He understood that she had pride in herself, he didn't want to turn that into anger. He purred slightly, amused."You will see soon."He said as his warm gaze stay on her.Whispersong : " Yeah I am the one who heals you and I don't want to be patching up a big gash in your head or a broken leg " he silver tabby explained. Her paw was layed back down on the ground. Her tail flicked in a bit of anger as if she would ever try to humiliate a cat.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:52 am